Collaboration opportunities to learn about this incredible new way to interact with students about their learning.
Free Weekly Online Workshops Conducted by gotLearning Teachers
- Getting Started with gotLearning
- Teaching Students to Use gotLearning along with Providing Peer Feedback
- Growth Producing Feedback
- Using gotLearning as a Team
- gotLearning in the Higher Education Classroom with Dr. Dylan Medina
Drop by to ask questions, make a suggestion, or get a demonstration – facilitated by a gotLearning teacher!
Mondays at 11am ET and Thursdays at 4pm ET
Groups of teachers/administrators will meet two to three times during the summer to plan how they will be implementing gotLearning together in the upcoming school year.
- Up to 10 teachers/specialists/administrators
- Great for grade levels, departments, middle school teams or just a group of innovative teachers and administrators
- Training is free and comes with a one year free license to gotLearning Teams
- Your cohort decides dates/times
gotLearning meets monthly with teachers to dialog about their (as well as students) needs and how gotLearning can better meet those needs. Interested? Fill out the Roundtable interest form.